Accessible Southeast Location
Getting to Greenville is easy - really easy - no matter where you're coming from or how you're planning to get here. Consider these facts:
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) offers nonstop service from 22 cities via Allegiant, American Eagle, Delta, Southwest, United, US Airways, US Airways Express
- GSP is 15 minutes to TD Convention Center / 20 minutes to Downtown
- An international airport ranked among the most user friendly in the US with a $100 Million expansion underway
- Excellent Interstate highway access via I-85 and nearby I-26 and I-77
- On I-85 approximately 2 hours from Atlanta, GA and 1 1/2 hours from Charlotte, NC
What's more, once you're here, you'll find getting around Greenville is effortless, with everything from plentiful parking to wide, welcoming sidewalks and bike lanes.