Something New at Every Turn
The things that make Greenville a truly special place reach far beyond the things you’ll see and experience when you walk down our picturesque Main Street, stroll across the fabulous Liberty Bridge, dine in one of our award-winning restaurants or watch the sun set behind the Blue Ridge Mountains. The truth is, there are things happening every single day that help make our Greenville that Greenville. Here are just a few…
What's Coming to Yeah THAT Greenville
- Green Fetish: The healthy, casual restaurant is coming to the former American Roadside Burger Location. The same group that manages Otto Izakaya is opening Green Fetish. See the UBJ article here.
- Urban Wren Winery: The wine bar and upscale dining restaurant will also feature a market where customers can purchase beer, wine, and local food products. The restaurant will open in Markley Station on North Markley Street.
- Charleston Sports Pub is almost open in 15 W Washington Street! They are anticipating to open Wednesday, July 17th. Take a look at the GVL Today article about the Pub here.
- Coastal Crust: The brick and mortar pizza shop is officially opening today at 5 pm in the Village of West Greenville! Stop by for a slice of pizza, a pasta dish, or a salad. 1254 Pendleton St.
- Unlocked Coffee Roasters: A new coffee shop is coming to the Poe West development, a new mixed-used development in the Village of West Greenville. Take a look at the article by UBJ here.