Something New at Every Turn
The things that make Greenville a truly special place reach far beyond the things you’ll see and experience when you walk down our picturesque Main Street, stroll across the fabulous Liberty Bridge, dine in one of our award-winning restaurants or watch the sun set behind the Blue Ridge Mountains. The truth is, there are things happening every single day that help make our Greenville that Greenville. Here are just a few…
1. Luna Rosa: The Luna Rosa on Washington Street has closed, and their Main Street location (in the former Bellacino’s location) is set to open next month.
2. Speakeasy: The owners of the Comedy Zone and Stone Pin Company are opening a new speakeasy concept in the former Oakblue location on Main Street (109 N. Main Street). The bar and restaurant is set to be open Wednesday through Saturday between 4pm and 2am. Appetizers, salads, and pub food will be served.
3. Think Tank Brew Lab: The large brewery is set to open at 101 Airport Road with a massive outdoor/indoor like concept and will also serve as an event venue. Set to open in late 2018.
4. Gather GVL: Think food court turned local. Gather GVL will be a gathering spot where customers can enjoy many different types of local food and craft beverages. The foodie spot has released it will serve many different types of food: burgers, chicken, donuts, ice cream, cheesesteaks, pizza, and much more. Opening at 126 Augusta Street (no opening date yet).
5. Swanson’s Warehouse: The new music venue is on 12 N. Irvine Street right near Fireforge Brewing Company. Stay tuned for more information on this new venue.