Something New at Every Turn
The things that make Greenville a truly special place reach far beyond the things you’ll see and experience when you walk down our picturesque Main Street, stroll across the fabulous Liberty Bridge, dine in one of our award-winning restaurants or watch the sun set behind the Blue Ridge Mountains. The truth is, there are things happening every single day that help make our Greenville that Greenville. Here are just a few…
What's Coming to Yeah THAT Greenville
- Greenfield’s: Another Greenfield’s bagels and deli is opening and this time, in downtown! The popular bagel and deli joint is opening in the former Monster Subs location on Coffee Street, 206 E. Coffee St.
- Dobra Tea: The tea house in Asheville is getting its second location in the Village of West Greenville. The tea shop and lounge will also serve dinner in the evenings. 1278 Pendleton St.
- The Cigar Experience Lounge: The former Stellar Wine Bar is getting revamped by a new Cigar and Lounge concept. The lounge and bar will be primarily a cigar bar but will also serve food and alcohol. They will also have a retail store to sell cigars. 20 N Main St.
- Starbucks: A new Starbucks submitted plans to build at 47 Pete Hollis Blvd (next to Hincapie Sports).
- Conestee Mill: The former mill site (the oldest mill in SC!) is getting a facelift which includes apartments, townhomes, restaurants and brewery space, and all right near the Prisma Health Swamp Rabbit Trail and Lake Conestee Nature Park. More on this project coming soon!
- Eggs up Grill: Another Eggs Up Grill location will be coming to Pelham Road in April (former Le Peep Location)
- HabiTap Greenville: HabiTap GVL is officially open on Miller Road. The fast casual restaurant is known for bar food with a twist and an extensive selection of craft beer.
- Burdette Central: Another Sidewall Pizza is coming to downtown Simpsonville. At the corner of Main St. and East Curtis St. in Simpsonville, a huge development is in the works. Sidewall pizza, Kaffeine Coffee Shop, and other restaurants and tenants will occupy the space. The concept features an outdoor patio, beer garden, and family friendly space.
- Wine House: A wine bar and shop just opened in the same shopping center as the Melting Pot. Features a restaurant and wine bar concept, with options to purchase wine and take it home. 475 Haywood Road.
- New food truck alert: Kono Pizza. Owned and operated by former military and law enforcement personnel. Their unique pizza concept features pizza with a crust around it (think waffle cone!). Check them out on Instagram @ konopizzagsp
- Topgolf is open!