11th Annual Flock to the Rock
Join one of Western North Carolina’s most popular annual birdwatching events, Flock to the Rock. Originally created to help folks understand why Hickory Nut Gorge is such a premier birding location, this event has grown in size and popularity every year. You don’t have to be an avid birder to find something of interest at this event, but it may just be the reason you become one. Raptor flight shows, live bird demos, and workshops are a few of the ways you’ll discover that Chimney Rock isn’t just for the birds!
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park
- Dates: September 14, 2019
- Location: Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park
- Address: 431 Main St, Chimney Rock, NC 28720
- Phone: (828) 625-9611
- Time: 11 am - 3 pm
- Price: Included with Park admission: $17 - Adult; $8 - Youth (ages 5-15); under 5 is free