2017 Jingle Bell Run - Greenville, SC
The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is the longest-standing festive race around, helping champion arthritis research and bringing people from all walks of life together to say Yes to furthering a great cause. Get jolly for a reason and be there with bells on for the one in four Americans with arthritis! Bring your friends, family and co-workers to a fun-filled day of holiday cheer, where 100 percent of your registration fee and fundraising efforts go to charity. If you’d rather just walk, no problem.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Arthritis Foundation
- Dates: December 9, 2017
- Location: Clemson University ICAR Millennium Campus
- Address: Clemson University ICAR Millennium Campus, 5 Research Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
- Phone: (678) 237-4468
- Time: 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Price: 5k Timed: $30.00 adults and $20 for kids