Albino SpringSkunk Music Festival
The Skunk Farm is a unique music and camping venue in Upstate South Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. They host two yearly music festivals. SpringSkunk Music Fest takes place the second weekend of April, and the Albino Skunk Music Festival takes place the first weekend in October. Both are often called “SkunkFest” by the attendees and artists. Originally founded as a bluegrass music festival, SkunkFest now features all sorts of mostly acoustic music – including Americana, Folk, Singer-Songwriter, Alt. Country, Acoustic, Roots and Bluegrass. They’re proud of our eclectic mix of music – check out this year’s line-up.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Dates: April 12, 2018 - April 14, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Address: 4063 Jordan Rd , Greer, SC 29651
- Phone: (864) 416-4515
- Time: See website for times