At the Chef's Table Culinary Tour: Saturday afternoons
America’s dedicated foodies and top chefs alike have turned their heads to Greenville’s dynamic 21st-century culinary scene. From its wide-ranging variety of ethnic foods to its award-winning chefs and unique architecture environments, Greenville restaurant patrons have opportunities to enjoy delights that are traditionally only thought of in America’s big cities. Greenville Culinary Tours brings you to some of the city’s most renowned kitchens to sample dishes that will fill your food journals with stars and keep you coming back for more. Beyond the main course of delicious foods, patrons will also learn fascinating insights into Greenville’s rich history and background of the restaurants to be visited from local author and historian, John M. Nolan.
At the Chef’s Table
“At the Chef’s Table” Tour is exciting dining and cultural experience and that will take you to five exciting destinations—each with the opportunity to meet chefs and/or managers and dine at their tables.
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Stops include visits to:
• Table301 Catering & Kitchen (Deli and Catering)
• Nose Dive (Gastropub)
• Soby's New South Cuisine (fine Southern cuisine)
• Southern Pressed Juicery
• The Lazy Goat (Mediterranean cuisine and tapas; dessert)
*Papi's Tacos or The Avenue may be substituted as needed for a restaurant above
Beyond the memorable culinary experiences, you will also learn fascinating insights into Greenville’s rich history, culture and architecture as well.
For this tour, they are able to accommodate your food allergy (shellfish, gluten-free, etc.) and dietary requests (vegan, etc.) as long as you let them know in advance.
- Presented By: Greenville Culinary Tours: At the Chef's Table Culinary Tour
- Dates: April 17, 2021 - August 14, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Downtown Greenville
- Address: Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 567-3940
- Time: Every Saturday, 6 pm
- Price: $69 plus tax