Ballpark Home Runs: Corn Dogs, Funnel Cake and More (Hands-on)
BALLPARK HOME RUNS: CORN DOGS, FUNNEL CAKE AND MORE (HANDS-ON)
There’s nothing better than going out to the ballpark on a summer night, and the concessions stand is always a hit! Sign up for this course at Greenville Tech's CHI to learn the ins and outs of making major league eats unique to America's favorite pastime. Whether you’re planning a 4th of July picnic or just celebrating lazy summer days with your kids, this course will help you bring the fun to your own home base as you make world-class corndogs and funnel cake completely from scratch, learn the essentials to hot dogs of all kinds, and discover the techniques for incredible homemade boiled peanuts. See what will take your flavors from the minor leagues to the big show!
Rate includes one adult; reduced rates available for children. Be sure to select the appropriate "Optional Fee."
Please no children under 8 ($39.00 per child, 1 child per adult)
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: July 1, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 PM
- Price: $79