Build Your Board: Charcuterie and Cheese
BUILD YOUR BOARD: CHARCUTERIE AND CHEESE (HANDS-ON)
Whether you’re planning an unforgettable date with someone special or an impressive happy hour spread, this hands-on course will help you master the art of the charcuterie and cheese display. Join Chef Bill Twaler in this course to understand what makes cured meats unique, how to cut and present them for maximum impact, plus how to select the right options for your tastes.
After tasting and preparing a variety of charcuterie options, you’ll also have the opportunity to sample a variety of incredible cheeses that will pair perfectly with your charcuterie board. Held in CHI’s beautiful Training Kitchen, this course goes beyond the board as you prepare traditional accompaniments such as a fruit chutney, sweet and savory nutty snacks, and quick pickles that provide much-needed acidity and balance. At the end of class, use what you’ve learned to create a board that you can eat on site or take home for your next meal.
Select the appropriate “Optional Fee” to take advantage of this course’s special date-night rate of “Two for $139.”
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: May 14, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 PM
- Price: $79