Children's Manners & Tea Etiquette
CHILDREN'S MANNERS & TEA ETIQUETTE
More than a set of rules, etiquette and manners teach us to respect each other and ourselves. In this course, Professor Sybil Davis will teach children ages 8 through 13 how to navigate some of the complex behaviors that make Southern hospitality world famous. Your young gentleman or lady will learn how to behave politely at a restaurant, how to make a great first impression, and even what to do in case of a spill.
Using a formal tea service as the framework, this course teaches etiquette do’s and don’ts that are sure to make your family mealtimes more enjoyable and give your child a confidence boost! And, of course, class ends with a delightful array of small pastries and finger food.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please, no children under the age of eight.
- Note that grilling courses may take place indoors during inclement weather.
- For the latest on weather-related delays and cancellations, visit Greenville Technical College’s policies on inclement weather.
- Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While every effort is made to accommodate food allergies, CHI is a teaching facility that includes the preparation of all foods. Please be aware that our menu items may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Please call (864) 250-8835 if you need to request accommodation for any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Please visit CHI Policies & Procedures at https://chigreenville.com/about-CHI.html to learn more about dress code requirements designed for your safety during class.
- Dates: September 25, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 1:30-4:00 PM
- Price: $49