Colors of Spring - A Gala Performance
IB's main stage performance series will conclude with Colors of Spring, a mixed-repertoire gala performance. Colors of Spring will feature several short classical ballet works including La Fille Mal Gardée, Fiancées from Swan Lake, the Pas de deux from La Bayadère and more - all staged by Artistic Director Vlada Kysselova. The program concludes with two new contemporary works by Tracy Vogt.
Colors of Spring is generously sponsored by Charles Wofford and Nancy Thomas.
The performance features guest artists Denys Simon and Dylan Keane
- Due to social distancing, tickets MUST be bought in a pod of 2.
- No individual ticket sales.
- Masks will be required by audience members at all times.
- No late entry will be permitted.
- No photography or videography of any kind.
- Dancers will not be wearing masks while performing.