Bring your whole family to this fun day of learning through hands-on activities and demonstration booths at the Barton Campus! This event will be rain or shine!
- Experience live demonstrations led by faculty, students and staff.
- Our community partners and several local major employers will also be on campus to discuss and hand out information about important community resources.
- Local food truck concessions will be available for purchase.
- GTC Alumni - Visit the Greenville Tech Foundation tent for a special giveaway!
- The first 1000 attendees will receive free GTC gift bags!
- Admission is FREE!
Activities and Demonstrations include:
- 3D Printing – Watch students and faculty create objects before your eyes!
- EMT/Ambulance Simulator – Climb inside to discover what it feels like to be in a real ambulance!
- CPR training – Try out CPR techniques on our practice simulators
- Arts & Crafts – Creative activities for all ages: blackletter and calligraphy, customized vinyl decals, wheel-thrown ceramics demo, and more!
- Culinary demo – Learn how to prepare eggs multiple ways
- Massage Therapy - Enjoy a free massage while listening to some great demonstrations
- Dental Hygiene - Learn how to best care for your teeth from our puppets
- Sustainable Ag – Learn how to repurpose a Halloween pumpkin as a Thanksgiving centerpiece
- Square Wheel Trike – Ever ridden a bike with square wheels? It is possible!
- Community health fair with free screenings
- Make your own slime!
- Pet grooming & first aid - Bring your favorite stuffed animal for bows and bandages.
- Robotics demonstrations