Cook Like a Wizard (Hands-on)
COOK LIKE A WIZARD (HANDS-ON)
Teach your kids the magic of cooking in this fun hands-on cooking course for everyone who’s ever dreamed of living in the world of J. K. Rowling’s most famous creation: Harry Potter.
Even if you can’t conjure up a meal with just a wand, you can still experience the joy of cooking like a wizard as you learn how to use puff pastry and pie dough to craft delicious treats like Leaky Cauldron Pies filled with steak and potato and flaky vol-au-vents inspired by the feast tables at Hogwarts! To end the course: you’ll make Chef Twaler’s famous Butterbeer cupcakes.
This course is adult and kid friendly. The rate includes one adult, and reduced rates are available for children. Be sure to select the appropriate "Optional Fee."
Please no children under 8.
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: July 21, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 9 am-12:30 pm
- Price: $89