Culinary 101: Knife Skills (Hands-on)
CULINARY 101: KNIFE SKILLS (HANDS-ON)
Join CHI’s chef-instructor to learn how to use your knives safely and effectively to transform your time in the kitchen. You'll learn how to care for your knives and how to use each knife in your arsenal to maximum effect for more delicious food, more creativity and easier preparation.
If you're nervous to use a sharp knife or just want to become a more efficient and effective cook, this is the class for you. During this class, you'll also produce delicious dishes to show off your new skills and enjoy tasting the fruit of your labor!
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: June 22, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 pm
- Price: $89