Curious George: The Golden Meatball
Curious George is back and ready to cook as he helps Chef Pisghetti get ready for his once-a-year All-You-Can-Eat Meatball Day! But a new, corner-cutting meatball maker intercepts Pisghetti’s crowd and ruins the day.
When Pisghetti gets lost on his way to the contest, George must stand in for him, and cook the meatballs on his own. The determined little monkey tries his very hardest, but can he help win the contest without the Pisghetti’s super-secret ingredient?
Admitting defeat, Pisghetti announces he will hang up his apron for good. But George believes his friend is the best meatball chef, and decides to enter him in the Golden Meatball Contest to prove it.
This story of encouragement, determination and selfless love will warm hearts and tummies alike!
- Presented By: South Carolina Children's Theatre
- Dates: April 25, 2020 - May 3, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Location: Peace Center Gunter Theatre
- Address: 300 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 467-3000
- Time: Sat 10 am & 1:30 pm; Sun 1:30 pm (4/26 also 4:30 pm)
- Price: Adults $28 / Child (18 and under) $19