Date Night: Cooking with Six & Twenty Distillery
DATE NIGHT: COOKING WITH SIX & TWENTY DISTILLERY
CHI has a new neighbor, and we’re throwing a party! Help us celebrate the arrival of Six & Twenty Distillery at Poe West with a demonstration and tasting course at CHI. Greenville Tech’s Chef Bill Twaler will be teaching you how to cook with spirits while preparing a three-course tasting menu that features bourbon, whiskey, rum and vodka from Six & Twenty’s product lineup.
Start your date night with a cocktail provided by Six & Twenty and a live-grilling demonstration with Chef Bill. Then move into CHI’s Culinary Studio for the entree portion of the class, where you’ll learn how to cook with alcohol safely and infuse your sauces with incredible flavors.
End the night by walking to the brand-new Six & Twenty Distillery, next door, for a tour and tastings from Six & Twenty’s rotating lineup. Dessert? Chef Bill’s to-die-for Bourbon-apple Bread Pudding, of course!
Taking the course as a couple? Select the "Optional Fee" to take advantage of our "Two for $200" offer. Students must be 21 or older for this event.
At each of CHI’s Hands-on Cooking Classes, you’ll enter Greenville Tech’s gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from CHI’s chef-instructor as you produce several dishes in CHI’s state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: May 7, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 PM
- Price: $119