Ella Enchanted The Musical
Ella cannot say no. As a baby, she received a magical ‘gift’ from her fairy godmother that forces her to obey everyone – all the time. This gift, which Ella keeps secret from those around her, ultimately becomes a dangerous vulnerability.
As she grows, Ella tires of the inability to follow her own will and sets out on a quest to rid herself of this ‘gift’. Along the way, her bravery, intelligence and selflessness helps her realize that she alone has the power to set herself free.
This story of strength and perseverance in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles is a fun, warm and empowering journey that will encourage children of all ages to find – and use – their voice.
- Presented By: South Carolina Children's Theatre
- Dates: September 7, 2019 - September 22, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Location: Peace Center Gunter Theatre
- Address: 300 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 467-3000
- Time: 10-11 am; 1:30-2:30 pm & 4:30-5:30 pm
- Price: Adults $28 / Child (18 and under) $19