Exhibition by Artist Kat De La Cruz
Beginning July 2nd through August 25th, visit the second floor Community Gallery at Greenville Center for Creative Arts to experience a solo exhibition by Kat De La Cruz.
Kat de la Cruz’s artwork serve as a mental health outlet that centers around cultural issues, current events, and themes surrounding gentrification. This exhibition envisions a world that utilizes the resources in the community around them for a more sustainable and collaborative future centered around education, exploration, and empowerment. Her artwork artwork is all reused or a subtle application of recycled media.
- Presented By: Greenville Center for Creative Arts
- Dates: July 2, 2021 - August 25, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Greenville Center for Creative Arts
- Address: 101 Abney St, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 735-3948
- Time: Tues - Fri, 9 am-5 pm, Sat, 11 am-3 pm
- Price: Admission is complimentary