Fall for the GSO & Germany
You're sure to "fall for the GSO" with the first Chamber Orchestra concert of the season honoring three great German composers. Enjoy Handel's sparkling Water Music Suite, still popular after 300 years; Beethoven's rollicking Fourth Symphony; and Mendelssohn's joyous Fourth Symphony, inspired by his unforgettable tour of Italy. After the concert, enjoy a complimentary beer tasting from our friends at Thomas Creek Brewery.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Greenville Symphony Orchestra
- Dates: October 5, 2018 - October 7, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Gunter Theatre
- Address: 300 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 467-3000
- Time: Fri & Sat 8 pm; Sun 3 pm
- Price: Tickets: $45-$55