Filled Pastas: Ravioli, Agnolotti & Tortellini
FILLED PASTAS: RAVIOLI, AGNOLOTTI AND TORTELLINI (HANDS-ON)
Learn the differences among some of Italy’s most famous filled pastas as you make incredible ravioli, agnolotti and tortellini. This technique-oriented, hands-on course gives you the opportunity to practice making fresh egg pasta dough from scratch, rolling it just thin enough to suit your needs, and adding a satisfying variety of fillings.
In this course, CHI’s Chef Bill Twaler will guide you step-by-step through several filled pasta varieties, teach techniques for choosing the right filling, shape and sauce for your meal, and help you gain skills that apply to a huge assortment of fresh pastas. At the end of class, sit down to enjoy an Italian feast and then take home whatever you don’t finish!
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: March 18, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 pm
- Price: $99