Free Open House Events at CHI
GTC’s Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center (CHI) hosts open house events on November 13 and December 4. These events are free to anyone who would like to see GTC’s brand-new CHI facility and learn more about the upcoming cooking classes in the state-of-the-art teaching kitchen and studio.
Join them to find out more about their courses, take a tour, and watch Chef Bill Twaler perform a live cooking demonstration. They have limited space, and it will fill quickly!
Click on Website to register to attend.
4:30 – 6 p.m. Turn your Thanksgiving leftovers into pre-game appetizers!
4:30 – 6 p.m. Need to spruce up the menu for your year-end celebration? Bring your cooking questions, and watch as Chef Bill demonstrates techniques for making holiday hors d’oeuvres your family is sure to love.
Masks are required for all college visitors, students and employees. Please do not bring extra guests. For updated information, please check reopening plans and guidelines to the college’s response to COVID-19.
- Presented By: Culinary & Hospitality Innovation - Greenville Technical College
- Dates: 11/13/2020, 12/4/2020
- Location: #PoeWest in the Village of West Greenville
- Address: 556 Perry Ave. Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: +1 (864) 250-8835
- Time: Nov 13: 4:30-6 pm; Dec 4: 4:30-6 pm
- Price: Free! Registration required.