French Macarons for Beginners (Hands-on)
FRENCH MACARONS FOR BEGINNERS (HANDS-ON)
One of the world’s great cookies, the French macaron has a reputation for being finicky and hard to make. Sign up for this course to turn that reputation upside down! With expert guidance from Chef Kristen Grissom from the Culinary Institute of the Carolinas, this course guides you step-by-step through every part of the process, from ensuring the batter is the right consistency and making fillings to understanding and avoiding the classic pitfalls that prevent success.
Rate includes one adult; reduced rates available for children. Be sure to select the appropriate "Optional Fee."
Please no children under 8 ($39.00 per child, 1 child per adult)
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: June 17, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 pm
- Price: $79