Governor’s School Presents: Winter Dance Performance
The SC Governor's School Dance Department presents a performance of classical ballet, modern, and contemporary dance showcasing the grace and elegance as well as the passion and versatility of the Governor’s School dancers. Tickets are free and available through the Peace Center Box Office at the Peace Center website three weeks prior to the performance.
As a courtesy to the many family and community members who wish to enjoy this free performance, SCGSAH asks that patrons limit their reservations to no more than four seats and contact the Peace Center Box Office if those tickets are no longer needed.
- Presented By: South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities
- Dates: December 10, 2022 - December 11, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Gunter Theater at The Peace Center
- Address: 300 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Time: Sat 7:30 pm; Sun 2 pm
- Price: Free!