Healthy Baking: Keto/Low-Carb Breads & Cookies - Demo & Tasting
HEALTHY BAKING: KETO/LOW-CARB BREADS & COOKIES (DEMO & TASTING)
Whether you’re following a ketogenic diet or just want to reduce your carbohydrate intake, you can still enjoy tasty baked treats! From yeasted breads like dinner rolls to mouthwatering muffins and cookies, CHI’s chef-instructor will guide you through the techniques for making low-carb items that prioritize flavor without sacrificing the health benefits associated with keto-friendly foods.
In this demonstration and tasting course, you’ll watch from a comfortable stadium seat in CHI’s state-of-the-art Culinary Studio as Chef Bill Twaler teaches you the tips and tricks for making low-carb baking both delicious and approachable. You’ll also get to taste each of the items produced during class!
At each of CHI’s Hands-on Cooking Classes, you’ll enter Greenville Tech’s gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from CHI’s chef-instructor as you produce several dishes in CHI’s state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: April 22, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 6-8 PM
- Price: $45