Indie Craft Parade
Each September for the past seven years, all gather to celebrate the resurgence of handmade goods throughout the South, highlight the care necessary to craft things by hand, and encourage the rise of small, local brands.
From the convivial spirit of attendees and their support of the artists to extras like local food and a free photo booth, Indie Craft Parade is a celebration of all things handcrafted.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: The Makers Collective
- Dates: September 16, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Huguenot Mill
- Address: 101 W Broad St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Time: Sat 9 am-6 pm; Sun 11 am-5 pm
- Price: $5