Indie Craft Parade
Each September, Greenville gathers to celebrate the resurgence of handmade goods throughout the South, highlight the care necessary to craft things by hand, and encourage the rise of small, local and regional brands.
From the convivial spirit of attendees and their support of the artists to extras like local food and a free photo booth, Indie Craft Parade is a celebration of all things handcrafted.
Please note that there is also a ticketed event Fri 6-9 pm. Tickets can be purchased at their website.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: The Makers Collective
- Dates: September 15, 2018 - September 16, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: The Makers Collective
- Address: 232 Mill Street, Southern Bleachery Marketplace, Taylors, SC 29687
- Time: Sat 9 am-6 pm; Sun 11 am-5 pm
- Price: $5