International Coffee Tour
In this class guests will learn about the primary beans that are used to make coffee, what international countries grow the different varieties, and what the distinct characteristics are from each these regions of the world. You’ll use all of your senses as you taste each type of bean’s brewed flavors, smell the aromas of the ground beans, and hear about how to discern the nutty, acidic, fruity, and other types of flavors of the beans.
The coffee course includes:
• Thorough explanation of various aspects of the growing, sourcing, brewing, grinding, and roasting of beans and how each effects the
flavor/aroma of the beans
• Tastings of 4-5 types of brewed international coffee beans
• Demonstration of 2 different brewing methods
• Demonstration of roasting (green) coffee beans
• Home-made chocolate and/or French pastry tastings
• .pdf of the coffee course content shared on computer
The coffee course does NOT include:
• Additional chocolates and pastries (available for purchase during/after the course)
• Gratuity (customarily $6-8 per person) for the course instructor
This coffee course may also be arranged as a private event (up to 20 people) in a location of your choice. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.