Mauldin Farmers Market
This event is currently scheduled for June 2 – July 28. Be aware that these dates are subject to change.
See a list of vendors and food trucks at mauldinculturalcenter.org/mauldin-market
We’re planning to host the 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market this summer on Tuesdays evenings, 5-8 p.m. from June 2 – July 28. We’ll have several health and safety precautions added in light of COVID-19 and the social distancing orders put forth by the Governor of South Carolina. The Mauldin Market features a wide variety of vendors selling locally sourced and produced dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, produce, pastries, and more!
The Mauldin Cultural Center has removed beer/wine sales and live music from this year’s farmers market at the recommendation of the Department of Agriculture to remove any unnecessary activities from farmers markets. Music and adult beverages will return to the Mauldin Farmers Market in 2021!
Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater
101 East Butler Road
Mauldin, SC 29662
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
• Parking, entry and live music are FREE.
• Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
• Live music will begin at 5:30 p.m.
• Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
• Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
• Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings.
• Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.