Meditation and restorative Cat Yoga
Restorative yoga is a practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. If you take a restorative class, you may hardly move at all, doing just a few postures in the course of an hour. It is a completely different experience than most contemporary yoga.
During the long holds of restorative yoga, your muscles are allowed to relax deeply. It's a unique feeling because props, rather than your muscles, are used to support your body. Restorative classes are very mellow, making them a good complement to more active practices and an excellent antidote to stress.
You can stay as long as you like afterwards and enjoy a free drink while cuddling their furry friends!
Admission is $20, or you can book online at https://www.organiccatcafe.com/yoga-healing-arts and receive a $5 discount!
Please bring your mat and any props you may need or let them know if you need anything in advance.
Class will begin at 7pm and ends at 8pm. NaMEOWste!
- Presented By: Organic Cat cafe LLC
- Dates: 6/12/2019, 6/26/2019, 7/10/2019, 7/24/2019, 8/7/2019, 8/21/2019, 9/4/2019, 9/18/2019, 10/2/2019, 10/16/2019, 10/30/2019, 11/13/2019, 11/27/2019, 12/11/2019, 12/25/2019
- Location: Organic Cat Cafe
- Address: 928 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601-3333
- Phone: (864) 729-2450
- Time: 7 pm
- Price: $20 or rsvp for $15