Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!
The holidays just wouldn’t be the same without The Peanuts gang. And for millions of people around the world, it really isn’t Christmas until they have watched A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Celebrating the holidays in true Peanuts-style, the Upcountry History Museum will host the latest traveling exhibition from the Charles M. Schulz Museum, titled Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! The Peanuts-centric exhibit invites visitors to enter the world of Charlie Brown, as they explore the making of the 1965 holiday classic and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas.
Museum is closed on Mondays.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Upcountry History Museum
- Dates: November 3, 2018 - February 10, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Upcountry History Museum
- Address: 540 Buncombe St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 467-3100
- Time: Museum opens at 10 am; Closes at 5 pm
- Price: $9 adults; $8 Seniors; $7 Children and students ages 4-18; FREE Ages 3 & Under