Middle Eastern Plate: Fresh Pita, Falafel & More
MIDDLE EASTERN PLATE: FRESH PITA, FALAFEL AND MORE (HANDS-ON)
Known for vibrant flavors rich with herbs and warm spices, Middle Eastern cuisine offers incredible variety and delicious options with wide appeal. Sign up for this course to learn the techniques for making traditional mezze completely from scratch, including fresh pita bread, crispy falafel, and hummus. You’ll also help to produce beef kebabs called kofta and other mouthwatering dishes.
In this course, CHI’s chef-instructor will guide you step-by-step through techniques for preparing a Mediterranean feast. Whether you already love foods from the Middle East or want to broaden your culinary horizons, this course will give you more confidence to experiment with incredible flavor combinations and inspire you to be a more creative cook!
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: April 29, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 PM
- Price: $99