Milk and Cookies, a special Tell-Me-A-Story Event
Join Miss Traysie for a special Tell Me a Story event! Dress up in your coziest pajamas and snuggle down to hear an animated reading of two Christmas classics: “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and “The Polar Express.” Join in at the end of the first story, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” to help the Whos teach the Grinch the true meaning of Christmas! Get into the act as they share cookies and milk and then climb aboard “The Polar Express.” Fun for kids from one to ninety two-so hop on the train and join the Whos!
(They will provide cookies that have NO NUTS and regular milk, but if your child has additional food allergies, please bring appropriate cookie/dairy options with you.)
This event will take place at the Salvation Army Kroc Center located at 424 Westfield Street, Greenville, SC 29601. You may park in the lot surrounding the building but know if the lot is full there is additional parking in the overflow lot located of South Hudson Street.
- Presented By: South Carolina Children's Theatre
- Dates: December 18, 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Salvation Army Kroc Center
- Address: 424 Westfield St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 235-2885
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Price: $15.50 per child / $7.50 per adult. Tickets available by calling 864.235.2885 or at www.scchildrenstheatre.org.