Rich, sweet, savory, familiar and unexpected, the cuisines of Northern Africa are an incredible treasure trove of culinary delights. Morocco in particular has an incredible tradition of fluffy and flavorful cous cous, spicy but multi-layered harissa, and tagines that combine the best of chicken stew with unforgettable Mediterranean flavors. Take a culinary adventure at CHI as you learn how to make Moroccan cuisine a part of your regular repertoire, develop your knife skills and end the meal with a mouthwatering nut and dried fruit confection known as bjawia.
The course fee includes registration for one adult 18 and up. Click the appropriate "Optional Fee" during checkout to save more than 20% on a second adult registration.
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: July 16, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 pm
- Price: $99