Mother's Day Afternoon Tea Etiquette
MOTHER'S DAY AFTERNOON TEA ETIQUETTE
Treat the mothers in your life to an afternoon of elegance and refinement at CHI. During this course, you’ll learn the ins and outs of proper tea etiquette from Professor Sybil Davis, trained at The Protocol School of Washington. Learn to appreciate the thought and care that go into making this sophisticated ritual such a fun and enjoyable activity for kids and adults alike. In addition to elegant tea service, this course includes a delightful array of savory and sweet treats.
Rate includes one adult, and reduced rates are available for children. Be sure to select the appropriate "Optional Fee."
Please no more than two children per adult and no children under the age of 8.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please, no children under the age of eight.
- Note that grilling courses may take place indoors during inclement weather.
- For the latest on weather-related delays and cancellations, visit Greenville Technical College’s policies on inclement weather.
- Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While every effort is made to accommodate food allergies, CHI is a teaching facility that includes the preparation of all foods. Please be aware that our menu items may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Please call (864) 250-8835 if you need to request accommodation for any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Please visit CHI Policies & Procedures at https://chigreenville.com/about-CHI.html to learn more about dress code requirements designed for your safety during class.
- Dates: May 8, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 1:30-4:00 PM
- Price: $49