Mr. Popper's Penguins
Thank you to the generous sponsors:
Flippers-flapping, squawking, circus tricks, dancing… These are just a few things you’ll see in this musical production based on the popular children’s book. See what happens when boy penguin meets girl penguin under the care of the Poppers. These tuxedo-clad creatures will waddle their way into your heart.
Most enjoyed by ages 3 & up.
Estimated run time: 60 minutes
Book by Robert Kauzlaric
Music and Lyrics by George Howe
Based on the novel by Richard and Florence Atwater
- Presented By: South Carolina Children's Theatre
- Dates: 1/26/2019, 1/27/2019, 2/1/2019, 2/2/2019, 2/3/2019
- Location: Peace Center- Gunter Theatre
- Address: 300 S Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 467-3000
- Time: 10 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 7:00 PM (not all times all days)
- Price: Adults $28 | Child (18 and under) $19Tickets available by calling 864.467.3000 or at www.peacecenter.org.