New Year, New Menu: Meal Planning with Your Family
NEW YEAR, NEW MENU: MEAL PLANNING WITH YOUR FAMILY (HANDS-ON)
Want to get organized in 2021? Make a crispy, moist, and delicious roast chicken with your family. This class will focus on planning your meals for the week and they will include step-by-step, hands-on instruction. Learn techniques for deboning a chicken, make pilaf rice dishes to suit your tastes, understand the fundamentals behind the perfect Caesar salad, and reward yourself with midweek-friendly chocolate chunk cookies.
Classic Caesar Salad with Scratch-made Croutons
Perfect Roasted Whole Chicken
Provencal-style Braised Chicken Leg Quarters
Farmer's Market Rice Pilaf
$250 Chocolate Chip Cookie
Rates includes one adult, and reduced rates are available for children under the age of 18. Be sure to select the appropriate "Optional Fee."
Please no children under the age of 8 ($25.00 per child, 1 child per adult)
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: March 13, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 9:30 am-1 pm
- Price: $99