Oktoberfest in Downtown Greenville
NOMA Square, beside Hyatt Regency will be transformed into a Bavarian Biergarten during a free 3 day community celebration! Don your lederhosen or dirndl and come for:
Delicious German food featuring grilled bratwurst, pretzels with beer cheese & mustard, Sauerbraten and more!
A selection of brews from Paulaner such as: Paulaner’s Munich Lager, Hefe-Weizen, or a tall glass of Paulaner’s Oktoberfest.
Live entertainment every night!
Games & contests including cornhole, Jenga, the chicken dance, and stein holding competition. Festival-goers will also get to compete in a Bratwurst-eating contest for some great prizes!
Schedule of Events:
Thursday, 10/4, 5:00-9:00pm
• 6pm keg tapping-Jay @Fete
• Beer stein-holding contest, 7pm
• LIVE MUSIC: Holzhakern Tyrolean Band, 5-8:30 pm
Friday, 10/5, 11am-10pm
• MUSIC: 12:00-4:00pm— Foothills Oompah Band
• The Channellheimers, 5:30-9:30pm
- Bratwurst Eating contest, 7pm
Saturday, 10/6, 11am-10pm
• MUSIC: 12-4pm Channellheimers
• Foothills Oompah Band, 5:30-9:30pm
- Stein Holding competition, 7pm
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Dates: October 4, 2018 - October 6, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: NOMA Square
- Address: 220 N Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: 864-235-1234
- Time: Thu 5-9 pm; Fri-Sat 11 am-9:30 pm
- Price: Free!