Peak Season: Fresh Salmon and Spring Vegetables (VIRTUAL with Food Pick-up)
PEAK SEASON: FRESH SALMON AND SPRING VEGETABLES (VIRTUAL WITH FOOD PICK-UP)
Want to learn how to cook from the comfort and familiarity of your own kitchen? Celebrate the spring and summer as you join Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler LIVE in this virtual class held via Zoom. Sign up to learn how to prepare restaurant-quality dishes on your own as Chef Twaler guides you through every step of the process.
The course starts with oven-roasting a beautiful salmon filet on a cedar plank and pairing it with a mouthwatering savory sauce. Learn the techniques for highlighting incredible spring produce in a light but flavorful stir fry of fresh vegetables. To finish this hands-on virtual course, you’ll create an elegant and delicious fresh fruit salsa to accompany a pillowy lemon panna cotta for dessert.
Spring vegetable stir fry
Lemon panna cotta with fresh fruit salsa
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in the state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: May 6, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Price: $49