Pumpkin Fest at Silvermont
The Friends of Silvermont are thrilled to bring Pumpkin Fest back to Brevard, NC on Oct 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 from 6-9 pm. Oct 30 will be from 5-9 pm, following Halloweenfest in downtown Brevard.
Family friendly and fantastic artistic fun with beautiful lighted pumpkin trails, local musicians, food trucks, games, storytelling, face painting, dress up like a pirate for kids, white squirrel scavenger hunt, historic mansion open. Accessible trail for strollers and wheelchairs. Food will be provided by The BBQ Shed and Bill’s Boilerhouse Coffee.
Free parking offsite on nearby streets and parking lots one or two blocks away.
If there is severe inclement weather, there will be notification on their website and on the Facebook pages.
Fundraiser for Friends of Silvermont to help park and historic mansion. Check the website for details on volunteer Opportunities
Music: 6-9 pm
Oct. 8- Byrd and Crows
Oct. 9- McIntosh and the LionHearts
Oct. 15- Big Eyed Rabbit
Oct. 16- The Outside Dogs
Oct. 22-23- Nikki Talley and Jason Sharp
Oct. 29- Two Step Too
Music: 5-9 pm
Oct. 30- Unpaid Bill and the Bad Czechs
- Presented By: Friends of Silvermont, Silvermont Museum and Transylvania Heritage Museum
- Dates: October 8, 2021 - October 30, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Location: Silvermont Park
- Address: 364 E Main St, 364 E Main St, Brevard, NC 28712
- Phone: (828) 862-5984
- Time: 6-9 pm
- Price: $5 parking per car $5 admission per person (we don’t charge for babies in arms or strollers) Cash or check with id only