By: Michael Hollinger
Directed by: Jessica Eckenrod
Show dates: May 10 – 26, 2018
Performances: Thurs – Sat 8 pm, Sunday Matinees 3 pm
Three love stories, a murder mystery, and a nuclear espionage plot converge in this noir comedy about marriage and other explosive devices. It’s 1952: America’s on the verge of the H bomb, Dwight Eisenhower’s on the campaign trail, and I Love Lucy’s on Monday nights. Meanwhile, Senator Joe McCarthy’s daughter just got engaged to a Soviet spy, and Boston detective Maggie Pelletier has to find out who dumped the dead guy in the Harbor or else lose out on a honeymoon in Havana. A blunt nosed, sharp eyed look at love and tying (and untying, and retying) the knot.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Centre Stage - Professional Theatre, Local Artists
- Dates: May 10, 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Centre Stage - Professional Theatre, Local Artists
- Address: 501 River St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: 864-233-6733
- Time: Thu-Sat 8 pm; Sun 3 pm
- Price: $20.00-$38.50