SC Numismatic Association 50th Annual Convention
SCNA Celebrates its 48th Anniversary!
South Carolina Numismatic Association is looking forward to hosting the 48th annual convention this year. Over the years they've worked hard to make their convention and show not only a success, but an annual destination for numismatists old and young. Whether you're looking for opportunities to attend educational classes, to find coins to upgrade or complete your collection, or to just to get to know a few of the hundreds of other coin collectors, both local and nationwide, in attendance there, the 48th annual SCNA convention is where you need to be.
- The show offers a 160+ table dealer bourse area and collector exhibits.
- Dealers in coins and paper money from across the Southeast will be present to buy, sell, and trade all types of coins, tokens, medals, currency, and paper money.
- Many dealers will provide free, informal appraisals for visitors who bring coins and paper money.
- Free verbal opinions as to your coin's grade and authenticity will also be available from Amercan Numismatic Association Coin Services (ANACS).
- On Saturday at 9:30am, the General Membership meeting of SCNA will be held.
- Use of CDC approved face masks or face shields is required unless ADA exempt. Neck gators are not authorized as they are not CDC approved.
- CDC approved contact-less temperature and symptoms screening are required for entry. Anyone refusing this screening will be denied entry.
- All attendees are required to review the SCNA Non-Liability Covid Control Plan prior to entry and provide their full name and contact phone number for SC DHEC Covid tracing when signing in to the convention registration log. This action will also be audio/video recorded. Anyone refusing to do so will be denied entry.
- Any violations of the SCNA Covid Control guidelines will result in your immediate removal from the show without warning by the SCNA or law enforcement if necessary. No warnings. No exceptions.
- Anyone with reason to believe they may have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last two weeks should not attend.