Sigal Living Presence: Highlights of the Museum's Working Collection
Sigal Music Museum is proud to present Sigal Living Presence, which endeavors to bring historical keyboards to life by showcasing the highlights of the Museum's working collection.
Highlights include Queen Charlotte's 1761 Jacob Kirkman Double-Manual Harpsichord with marquetry, played by Mozart in his youth; an 1845 Broadwood Grand Piano, played by Chopin; a 1660 Italian Harpsichord featuring a wonderful period landscape on the lid; and a 1769 Pascal Taskin Double-Manual French Harpsichord in period Chinoiserie.
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Sigal Music Museum
- Address: 516 Buncombe St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Time: Tue-Sat 10 am-5 pm; Sun 1-5 pm
- Price: General Admission: Adults - $7; Seniors/Military/College Students - $6; Students ages 6-18 - $4; Children ages 5 and under - FREE; Members - FREE