St. Patty's Day Feast: Irish Cuisine
ST. PATTY'S DAY FEAST: IRISH CUISINE (HANDS-ON)
In this cuisine-oriented course, Chef Bill Twaler will teach you the culinary skills you need to produce a St. Patrick’s Day feast! From infusing your sauce with deeply rich flavors to making a flaky pastry crust, you’ll learn each step of the process for creating a traditional steak pie that your entire family will love.
CHI’s chef-instructor will also guide you through techniques for producing delicious colcannon—a traditional side dish that balances buttery mashed potatoes and flavorful greens all at once. At the end of class, learn how to use unexpected ingredients like Guinness to create incredible chocolate cupcakes. Sláinte!
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter the gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from Chef Bill as you produce several dishes in our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: March 5, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 5:30-9 pm
- Price: $99