The entire lower part of Roper Mountain will be open to the public Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. from June 1 to Aug. 7.
You will also be able to explore:
- Explore our new building & exhibits including the Orientation and Habitat Overview, Nature Exchange, Our Water Story, and Sustainable Future
- Encounter this season's traveling exhibit “BE THE DINOSAUR”
- Pet a stingray in our Marine Lab
- Discover our Living History Farm (through 2 p.m.)
- Visit the new Outdoor Dinosaur Trails
- And so much more...
Tickets need to be purchased in advance of your visit. Entry to Roper Mountain Science Center will be scheduled in 30-minute timeslots. Your admission is only valid during the timeslot you select. Please arrive on time, this will allow us to ensure proper social distancing is maintained.
Plan for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours to do all of the activities.
Please dress to stay cool as the activities range inside and outside!
- Presented By: Roper Mountain Science Center
- Dates: June 1, 2021 - August 7, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Roper Mountain Science Center
- Address: 402 Roper Mountain Rd, Greenville, SC 29615
- Phone: (864) 355-8906
- Time: 10 am-4 pm
- Price: Free for Roper Mountain Science Center Members and children age 3 and under, $12 for Adults, $10 for Children 4 - 12, Seniors (60+) and Military