The entire lower part of Roper Mountain will be open to the public Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. from June 1 to Aug. 6.
You will also be able to:
- Explore the Environmental Science Building and exhibits including the Orientation and Habitat Overview, Nature Exchange, Our Water Story, and Sustainable Future
- Encounter this season's traveling exhibit “Mystery of the Mayan Medallion"
- Pet a stingray in the Marine Lab
- Discover the Living History Farm (through 2 p.m.)
- Visit the Outdoor Dinosaur Adventure Trail
- And so much more...
Tickets need to be purchased in advance of your visit. Entry to Roper Mountain Science Center will be scheduled in 30-minute timeslots. Your admission is only valid during the timeslot you select. Please arrive on time, this will allow them to ensure proper social distancing is maintained.
Plan for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours to do all of the activities.
Please dress to stay cool as the activities range inside and outside!
- Dates: June 1, 2022 - August 6, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Roper Mountain Science Center
- Address: 402 Roper Mountain Rd, Greenville, SC 29615
- Time: Every Tuesday-Saturday, 10 am-4 pm
- Price: Free for Roper Mountain Science Center Members and children age 3 and under, $12 for Adults, $10 for Children 4 - 12, Seniors (60+) and Military