Summer Camp: We Built this City!
It's not just the mayor who runs this city! Discover the history of what it takes to build, maintain, and grow a city and all the quirky jobs, dirty jobs, and everything in between that make a city run. You’re in for a surprise in this behind-the-scenes camp.
- UHM Summer Camps are open to children ages 6-12. Each camp is limited to only 16 campers.
- Registration deadline for Week One is June 1, 2021.
- Camp runs Monday-Friday from 9AM-12PM.
- Cost is $150 per UHM Member and $170 per non-members. Discounts are available to families with multiple children.
Find out more at:
- Presented By: Upcountry History Museum
- Dates: June 14, 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring every week day
- Location: Upcountry History Museum
- Address: 540 Buncombe St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: (864) 467-3100
- Time: 9AM-12PM
- Price: UHM Members: $150; Non-Members; $170 Discounts are available to families with more than one child.