Sweet and Savory Cheesecakes (Demo & Tasting)
SWEET AND SAVORY CHEESECAKES - DEMO & TASTING
Take the mystery out of a delicious basic cheesecake that never fails in this demonstration and tasting course at Greenville Tech’s CHI. Sit back in the beautiful new Culinary Studio as Chef Bill Twaler explains techniques for ensuring that your next potluck or party is a hit, whether you’re making a sweet or a savory cheesecake. You’ll get to taste everything Chef Twaler makes as you learn the essential methods for developing flavors in delicious fruit sauces and chocolate sauces that are far superior to store-bought.
At each of CHI’s Hands-on Cooking Classes, you’ll enter Greenville Tech’s gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler has more than two decades of experience as a culinary educator and will help you become a stronger cook while enjoying your time in the kitchen. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction from CHI’s chef-instructor as you produce several dishes in CHI’s state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious at CHI!
- Dates: June 15, 2021
- Location: Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center - Greenville Technical College
- Address: 556 Perry Ave, Suite B114, Greenville, SC 29611
- Phone: (864) 250-8835
- Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
- Price: $39