The Allman Betts Band
The Allman Betts Band includes Devon Allman & Duane Betts on guitars and vocals, Berry Oakley Jr. on bass, Johnny Stachela on slide guitar, John Ginty on Hammond B3 (Robert Randolph/Dixie Chicks) and Devon Allman Project percussionists R. Scott Bryan (Sheryl Crow) and John Lum. The show features original music from their two recent BMG albums, songs from their solo projects as well as classic songs by The Allman Brothers Band, the legendary group founded by Devon and Duane’s fathers, Gregg Allman & Dickey Betts.
The Peace Center is committed to a safe and comfortable return to live music while adhering to COVID-19 CDC recommendations. Please note the following:
- For the safety of all guests, everyone in attendance will be required to wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- To reduce touch points there are eTickets.
- Patrons will be seated in socially distanced groups allowing you to enjoy the performance with your close family and friends. Main hall tickets will be sold in groups of two or four with seats between each party. Box seating tickets will be sold in groups of four or eight.
- This concert will not have an intermission.
- All concessions will be closed for this performance.
- Genevieve’s will not be open for service.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or who has come in direct contact with someone who has tested positive in the previous 10 days, is asked to not attend the performance. Please contact the Box Office prior to your performance to discuss exchange and refund options.