United Community Bank Ice on Main
United Community Bank Ice on Main, located in the heart of downtown Greenville, is an open-air ice skating rink. Since 2011, more than 86,000 skaters and countless spectators have enjoyed Greenville’s favorite holiday tradition.
Come out from November through January every year, to celebrate the holiday season with one of America's favorite winter traditions - ice skating!
Monday – Thursday: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 3 p.m.to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
School Break Hours
December 20 - January 6:
11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 21: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 22: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 23: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Christmas Eve: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year’s Eve: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
New Year’s Day: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Martin Luther King Day/Closing Day: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: City of Greenville
- Dates: November 16, 2018 - January 15, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Village Green
- Address: 206 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: 864-467-4355
- Time: Mon-Thu 3-8 pm; Fri 3-9 pm; Sat 11 am-9 pm; Sun 11 am-7 pm
- Price: $10 per person, includes skate rental.