Youth Job Program: What You Need to Know to Get a Job
This program is designed to teach upstate youth what they need to know about life skills and how it relates to get a job. This is an interactive hands-on approach that provides real-world examples on how to successfully apply these skills. It is a two part program, as follows:
• The first hour they will introduce the foundation of life skills and how to apply them in getting a job.
• The second half of program features area companies that hire and employ youth and adults. This will be a panel format that includes these local companies: Gravitopia, the Greenville Rec Department, Frankie's Fun Park, Jimmy John’s, Chick-fil-a, Cook Out, Spinx, and Publix. Representatives from each of these companies will be addressing the do's and don'ts of the job search, expectations and an interactive Q&A session.
The program will take place on February 3, 2018 from 11:30-2 pm at MUMC. Food will be provided, and the program is completely free.
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Presented By: Mauldin United Mauldin Church
- Dates: February 3, 2018
- Location: Mauldin United Mauldin Church
- Address: 100 E Butler Rd, Mauldin, SC 29662
- Phone: (864) 621-0224
- Time: 11:30 am-2 pm
- Price: Free!