We understand how influential the destination can be when building momentum for your event, and that's why we've pulled together some suggested social posts for you to share! By sharing these on your social media channels, you'll be able to get the attention of more attendees and give them a glimpse of our Insta-worthy city!
Whether you’re posting from your meeting, conference, convention, expo, sporting event, or just out and about exploring all that makes Greenville, SC great, use our official hashtag #yeahTHATgreenville in your posts! Also, be sure to tag our official accounts on social platforms:
@VisitGreenvilleSC on Instagram | @VisitGreenvilleSC on Facebook
Instagram (Pro Tip: Don't forget to add your event's hashtags!)
- Ready for an outdoor adventure while visiting Greenville, SC for [meeting name or hashtag]? Whether you'd rather kayak, canoe, take selfies with a view, brave wildwater, zipline, or explore waterfalls, you'll have plenty to add to your itinerary. Download Photo
- With more than 1,000 restaurants waiting to be discovered in Greenville, SC, your culinary adventure awaits! 🥢🍱🌮🍔 Download Photo
- Greenville, SC offers a unique blend of art, diversity, and perseverance that meld together as one. Experience it firsthand during your visit to the Upstate. Download Photo
- The award-winning Main Street in #yeahTHATgreenville is a must-see while attending [meeting name or hashtag]. It's easily walkable, buzzing with local shops, and you can't miss the nearby 32-acre park–complete with a breathtaking waterfall! 🤩 Download Photo
- Greenville, SC boasts professional baseball, ice hockey, and men's and women's soccer teams. You'll never run out of teams to cheer for while you're visiting for [meeting name or hashtag]! ⚾️⚽️🏒 https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/things-to-do/spectator-sports/
- From international cuisine to signature southern dishes, Greenville, SC is home to over 1,000+ restaurants to satisfy any craving. Find your inner foodie and check out @VisitGreenvilleSC's A-to-Z food tour: https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/food-drink/stories-guides/a-to-z-food/
- With over 125+ public art pieces–like a Chihuly sculpture in the heart of downtown and murals around almost every corner–you'll definitely want to set aside some time to check out the art scene in Greenville, SC. Begin your art crawl with some help from @VisitGreenvilleSC: https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/things-to-do/signature-experiences/art-in-public-places/
- Main Street in Greenville, SC is a tapestry that combines the colors of nature and art. Explore all that the award-winning downtown has to offer: https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/about-greenville/all-about-greenville/destination-overview/
For assistance with reposting or sharing social media posts, please reach out to our Social Media Marketing Manager, Phil Keeling, at firstname.lastname@example.org.